Thank you for considering The Ouze for your bespoke piece!
Our small team takes pride in creating personalised jewellery tailored to your needs. The process involves initial design discussions, sketches if needed, and updates as we handcraft and fulfil your order.
If you want to commission a bespoke piece, please fill out the form below with your design ideas. We offer a limited number of slots each month to ensure we can dedicate time and attention to every customer. If slots are unavailable for the current month, we will add you to our waiting list and let you know about our next availability. If your project is something we can add to our books and then ask you to pay a 50% deposit which is non-refundable.
Please be aware that we are happy to accept reference images but we will not replicate other artists' designs.
Please provide the following information:
- Metal preferences: (e.g. silver, yellow gold, white gold, rose gold)
- Size and dimensions: (if applicable)
- Specific features or details you would like to include in your design
- Occasion or purpose for the piece: (e.g. wedding, gift, special event)
- Any additional customisation requests: (e.g. engraving, monogram,)